We would like to thank everyone who attended this year’s Jewels in July Carnaval.
Carnaval comes to life at this year’s Jewels in July! Indulge in Latin American-style cuisine, open bar including beer, wine and our signature cocktail, dazzling décor and engaging festivities. And you won’t want to miss our silent auction and raffle!
You can also pay for tickets or sponsorship by mailing a check written out to archi-treasures to 3500 South Lake Park, First Floor West,Chicago, IL 60653.
Past Jewels in July
2015 Jewels in July Spice Trail
Jewels in July Spice Trail was July 15th, at DIRTT Showroom. archi-treasures celebrated its 18th year with a colorful celebration featuring spicy cuisine, festive dance, a signature cocktail, and a silent auction.
Other Sponsors: Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, Berglund Construction, Brinshore Development, Chico & Nunes PC, DIRTT, Hispanic Housing Development Corporation, IFMA Chicago, Lukasik + Associates Ltd, Shaw Contract, and Skyline Design
2014 Jewels in July Starry Night
- Diamond: Chicago Community Development Corporation
- Emerald: AIA Chicago, Grec Architects, Landon Bone Baker Architects, Nagle Hartray Architecture, Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
- Sapphire: Bank of America, Chico & Nunes PC, Hispanic Housing Development Corporation, Linn Mathes, Sheridan Contract, Sterling Bay Companies, Weese Langley Weese, Architects LTD, Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Ruby: Agati Furniture, Brineshore Development, Carsello Engineering, Eriksson Engineering, Lukasik + Associates Ltd, Novus Fenestration, Cynthia Slater: State Farm Insurance, Symphony of Leaves
Gems of the Community
Each year, archi-treasures honors individuals and organizations for exemplary community service and leadership. The past winners for the Gem of the Community awards are:
- 2015 – Karen Indeck and Billy Ocasio
- 2014 – Matthew Hoffman, Heartland Housing, and Bulley & Andrews
- 2013 – Damon Lamar Reed and the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Events
- 2012 – Ruby Lee Douglas and the Chicago Community Development Corporation
- 2011 – Sharon Exley and Germano Millgate Apartments
- 2010 – Alderman Pat Dowell, Spencer Technology Academy, and Dumas Technology Academy
- 2009 – Katrina Van Valkenburgh and Legends South
- 2008 – Dana Brink
- 2007 – Jackie McKay
- 2006 – Peter Landon, the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation, and the Puerto Rican Cultural Center
- 2005 – Michelle Diaz, the Chicago Community Development Corporation, and LISC Chicago
- 2004 – Deborah’s Place, Artbeat Chicago, and T.E.R.C.